We’re looking for smart, caring people for the varied roles we offer.
We’re passionate about creating the conditions for strong, inclusive communities to thrive. If you are too, please take a look at our current roles.
What’s it like to work at Renaisi?
Find out what life at Renaisi is like from some of our talented team members.
Renaisi does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, age, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity and we are working hard to increase diversity in our team and encourage you to be part of it. We are committed to making our roles and culture inclusive. We can make reasonable adjustments throughout the application process and on the job. If you have particular accessibility needs, please get in touch and let us know any requirements you may have.
Renaisi is committed to treating all people equally and with respect. As a Disability Confident Employer we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Sign up for news from Renaisi
Stay up to date with the latest news from Renaisi by signing up to our email newsletters.
We value strengths. We are honest about problems and needs, then we work with people; participants, clients and colleagues, to build on their strengths.
We make time. We listen and get the context of an issue, whether that’s a participant’s personal circumstances or the root of a client’s challenge before we act.
We are curious by nature. Curious about the issues, ideas and people we work with. We put a high value on the learning we get from combining research with frontline services, and we take pleasure in asking questions before we deliver on our targets.
We own it. We don’t pass the buck and we’re not afraid to ask difficult questions. When it comes to taking responsibility for our work and our social mission, we all own it.
Everyone at Renaisi gets:
- A competitive salary with opportunities for progression
- Pension scheme with 6% employer contribution
- 25 days holiday entitlement + 1 day per year of tenure (max 5)
- 5 days paid CSR (or volunteering) days per year
- Access to a confidential, 24/7 employee assistance programme designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could affect your wellbeing.
- Formal and informal opportunities for learning and development
- Fresh fruit and good, ethically-sourced, coffee
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Supportive and friendly colleagues!