At Renaisi, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Renaisi is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain personal information then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
This policy has been updated in September 2019.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Renaisi, Unit 2 – 3, 290 Mare Street, London E8 1HE or alternatively call us on: 020 7033 2600.
What Personal Data do we process?
We collect information (including personal data) from you when you:
- Visit our website;
- Sign up to receive emails.
Our primary objective in collecting your data is to share relevant news and updates with you e.g. through our mailing list.
How is your data processed?
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- to enable us to provide you with more tailored content and updates;
- reply to enquiries you make;
- where you have provided consent, to send you communications by email that relate to our work and which we think will be of interest to you.
How will your data be shared?
We will never share your personal data with a third-party, except in the specific scenarios detailed below:
- You have provided explicit consent for your data to be shared with a named third party;
- A lawful request has been made to Renaisi that compels us to share your personal data in discharging our duties under the request;
- We are using a third party to legitimately process your data for purposes you have consented to.
We will keep all the personal information provided by you confidential and in addition will only pass data to third parties outside the EU in compliance with the safeguards set out in Article 46 of the GDPR.
Third Parties we currently employ:
Think Studio – Think is our digital marketing agency. When you sign up to receive emails the Think Team process your data on our behalf, using Mailchimp.
Mailchimp – We use Mailchimp as our preferred third party email supplier. When you sign up to receive emails from us you’ll always be asked to confirm your subscription.
We use Mailchimp to:
- Store your contact information in a secure database
- Send you emails related to our services, ideas and news
- Track what information and content you find most interesting so we can make sure our emails are as relevant as possible for you
You may opt out of communications at any time by unsubscribing or emailing us at: email@example.com
Use of ‘cookies’
We use LinkedIn’s insights tag to help us better understand visitors to our site, no personal information is stored or obtained and data is anonymised by LinkedIn.
We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website. This information is anonymous and therefore we don’t store your name or address. We use this data to improve your website experience. The cookies collect non-identifiable information such as:
- The number of visitors to the site
- Where visitors have come to the site from
- The pages they visited on the site
If you do not wish to allow the use of Google Analytics cookies at all, Google provides an opt-out plug-in for most common website browsers which can be found here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have up-to-date industry standard physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and subsequently store.
How we will ensure your rights to your data?
You have a series of rights over your data, these include the following:
- Where your data is being processed on the basis of your explicit consent, to revoke this consent at any time. We will ensure you’re able to withdraw this consent easily, should you wish
- You have the right to ask for your data to be amended and/or deleted
- You have right to request the data we currently hold on you
You also retain the right to contact the ICO should you feel your rights are being infringed.
At any time should you wish to exercise your right to access, amend, or have deleted any of the Personal Data we process, or you have any questions about how we handle personal data, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will adhere to updating, providing information or deleting your account within 30 days of request.
Should you be dissatisfied or have any further concerns with the processing of Personal Data, you should contact the Information Commissioners Office.