Helping refugees integrate and find work.
Getting a stable job is an important part of settling into a new country and a new community. You need regular income to support your family and build a new life.
The good news is, if you have refugee status, you don’t need sponsorship to work in the UK. But finding training and work that suits your skills and experience can be hard – especially when everything around you feels new and different.
When you want to get your talent, transferable skills and experience recognised in the UK, talk to our team.
We helped Moutaz – an experienced civil engineer from Syria – get a permanent job in his professional field.
Renaisi offer an inclusive recruitment service that helps refugees restart their career in the UK. We have:
- A specialist service for engineering, architecture and business services professionals restart their career in the UK.
- Two programmes for Hongkongers in the UK, holding a British National Overseas visa, who are unemployed or want to transfer their professional skills to a job in London.
- Employment and Skills programmes for Ukrainians living in Hackney, London.
We can help you:
- improve your English language skills
- create a CV and portfolio
- develop a professional network
- register with relevant professional bodies
- connect with a business mentor
- prepare for job interviews
- get a six-month paid placement and/or a permanent job
Whether you have skills, qualifications and experience from your country of origin or you’re new to work and need training and support, talk to us.