Parental Employment Programme
Employment Support for Parents of Young Children
Get the support you need to:
- raise your salary
- get a promotion
- increase your working hours to gain a better work-life balance for you and the family.
If you are a parent of a 6-months to 11-year-old child and you’re struggling to progress in your job, our free service will provide you with the essential skills you need for long-term personal and professional development.
If eligible, you will benefit from a personalised needs assessment and training plan to gain the skills employers need, including IT and digital skills training.
We also offer:
- Job brokerage
- Job search, CV, application, and interview support
- Helping you to earn at least LLW £11.05
- Benefits advice and details of in-work financial support
- Access to Level 2 or above Accredited Training
- Help to identify childcare support so you can focus on your work
- Access financial advice and any other wrap around support for your personal needs
- Support to set up your own business or become self employed
- Support with English for speakers of other languages
- Workshops improving your general well-being and confidence
- Flexible advice service to work around your other commitments
- In work-support service
If you are already in employment, we offer coaching and mentoring support to help you take the next step in your career. This could include developing:
- Communication skills
- Digital skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Making decisions and problem solving
- Planning, organising, and prioritising
- Leadership/management skills
Register your interest
For expert advice and support to get the security or flexibility you need from work, register your interest in our family-friendly service today! Enter your details and we’ll give you a call back.
- Want to find out more?
- Contact Trevor Grant on:
The Parental Employment Programme is commissioned by 3SC and funded by the Greater London Authority (GLA) and from European Social Funds.