Transitions Hong Kong
Support for professionals to make a successful transition from a career in Hong Kong to one in the UK.
The Department for Levelling Up Housing & Communities has commissioned Renaisi to support professionals to make the transition from a career in Hong Kong to one in the UK.
If you are a London-based British National (Overseas) visa holder from Hong Kong, with professional skills, have minimum intermediate English level, and want to find a job within the next 6 months, you are eligible to register for the following support:
- Career coaching with a specific focus on how to restart or pivot your career in the UK
- Workshops to help you develop and promote yourself, e.g., writing stand-out CVs, using LinkedIn and mastering your interview technique
- Some workshops also include well-being activities with a chance to socialise and build a local community
- An individual learning plan (ILP) created with the Renaisi ESOL tutor to help you improve your English
- Weekly online English conversation classes to boost your confidence speaking English
If you do not meet the criteria for this programme but are a professionally skilled BN(O) visa holder currently living in the UK, please see our Transitions service.
70% of our most recent participants got work in their desired role or had progressed into education, training or other programmes by the end of the programme.
Register your interest today
Delivered with the support of: