Inspiring Families provides free employment support to people who are unemployed and experiencing a family issue or issues. It is funded by the Department of Work and Pensions and the European Union via the European Social Fund.
Who is it for?
Inspiring Families is for residents of Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Redbridge, Enfield or Haringey who are unemployed and concerned about one of the following:
- Your health, or that of your partner or children
- Your children’s school attendance
- Your children needing or is currently on a Child Protection Plan
- Domestic violence and abuse
- Crime or anti-social behaviour in your family
Visit our East London Centre in Hackney