Hongkongers Employment Support
Support for professionals to make a successful transition from a career in Hong Kong to one in the UK.
The Department for Levelling Up Housing & Communities has commissioned Renaisi to support professionals to make the transition from a career in Hong Kong to one in the UK.
Participants must be British National Overseas visa holders and may either be professionally qualified or experienced. We are offering Hongkongers who register with this programme the following support:
- Personalised career coaching with a specific focus on how to restart a career in the UK
- Group workshops to develop a UK standard CV and LinkedIn profile, and other aspects of job searching
- Conversation classes to boost confidence speaking English in the workplace and socially
- Signposting to organisations that provide support around housing, health etc. to aid integration into communities
- An action plan that will detail available support and next steps
Please contact employment advisor, Faisal Ahmad to find out more.
Delivered with the support of: